Thanks to their ergonomic design and very sensitive joystick, these small-sized mice can be held in one hand and allow to access a computer with a very slight movement of your finger, providing access to computer with minimal finger strength.
Available in two versions:
Progressive: Based on a progressive joystick that allows moving the mouse cursor in all directions. (Ref: BJ-884-A)
Microswitch: Based on a microswitch joystick that allows to control the mouse cursor easily, it moves only in 4 or 8 directions. (Ref: BJ-884-C)
Use the Mouse Controller Software to Customise your Mouse Operation:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback of the joystick according to the user’s needs.
- Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position.
- Change the function assigned to each button: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Configure the drag & drop function as a long touch on the button you select.
- Determine the time needed for a button-press to be considered a valid touch.
- Activate the dwell click function for the left click (AutoClick).
- Configure the joystick with no limited directions or limited to 2, 4 or 8 to simplify access to people with inaccurate movements.