The “custom-made” mouse allows you to create a switch controlled mouse, customised to your needs and abilities. The device features four switch inputs to control cursor movement and another two for click functions.
Specially designed for people who require a custom-made access solution to mouse control.
√ Use the device with different movements of your body.
√ Access your favourite applications in an easy and simple way.
√ “Plug and Play”devices, compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux.
√ Use the configuration software to modify each button’s function, speed, orientation and many other features.
√ All settings adjusted with the configuration software are stored in the devices you can take them with you wherever you go.
Use the Mouse Controller Software to Customise your Mouse Operation:
- Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback of the joystick according to the user’s needs.
- Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position.
- Change the function assigned to each button: left click, right click, drag & drop, double click or nothing.
- Configure the drag & drop function as a long touch on the button you select.
- Determine the time needed for a button-press to be considered a valid touch.
- Activate the dwell click function for the left click (AutoClick).
- Configure the joystick with no limited directions or limited to 2, 4 or 8 to simplify access to people with inaccurate movements.