The n-ABLER Trackball is especially suitable for improving access for children and young people with some special educational needs, learning difficulties, for those who’s work entails long periods of computer use and for older people and others with movement impairment.
The large, high mass, free running ball requires only a light touch which, together with the function buttons, makes for easy navigation, selection and manipulation of objects on the computer screen.
The n-ABLER Trackball emulates a computer mouse but, with fingertip control and the need for only minimal hand movement, reduces wrist and elbow fatigue, requires far less effort and is less tiring. The symmetrical design enables users to work with either hand without having to angle the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for ‘left-handed’ operation. Its large, integrated hand support/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed and less strained.
Includes free USB/PS2 adaptor.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design.
- Large footprint for maximum stability.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control.
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Double click and latching drag lock buttons
- X-Y axis and Scroll button for up/down or left/right only cursor movements and scrolling facility.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Cursor Speed Control
- Easy ‘plug and play’ installation
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access – Android