The n-ABLER Pro Trackball is a computer mouse emulator but, with fingertip control requiring only minimal hand movement, reduces wrist and elbow fatigue.
The symmetrical design allows users to work with either hand without angling the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for ‘left-handed’ operation. A large, integrated hand/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed, reducing strain and tension.
The n-ABLER Pro Trackball is particularly suitable for all age groups with motor skill difficulties and for those whose work requires long periods at the computer. The ‘Anti-Tremor’ facility is invaluable for anyone suffering with tremors or involuntary muscle spasms and for older people with movement impairment.
Includes Free USB/PS2 adaptor.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy ‘plug and play’ installation
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access – Android
- Ageing Resources