With switch adapted Apps, J-Pad is the iPad® access solution.
Connecting wirelessly to the iPad® using Bluetooth 2.1, J-Pad is simple to set-up and easy to use with touch sensitive buttons to launch and close Apps. Provided are two sockets to connect up to two wired switches.
Fitted with an integral rechargeable battery (charge via any USB socket), J-Pad gives approximately 30 hours usage between charges.
J-Pad now includes a special mode to make it easier to set up iOS 7 Switch Control.
- Ideal access device for iOS 7 Switch Control scanning.
- Fully Supports Siri
- Intuitive operation
- Fully supports iBooks page turning
- Unique line by line scanning facility
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth 2.1
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operational touch-sensor buttons, or plug in external switches
- Joystick scanning access to your iPad including Apps, Music and Photography
- Works on iPad (all types), iPad mini, iPod (3rd generation and later) and iPhone (3GS, 4 and later)
- Tablet Access – iDevices