The team at Sensory Guru would like to say a big thank you to those of you that came to visit our stand at Bett 2017.
We had an amazing time demonstrating our latest products Magic Mirror and Mobile Magic Carpet, which is an app-based interactive projection system that was awarded Tech & Learning’s “Best of BETT 2017”.
Heather McCLean, editor at Tech & Learning said: “The winners stood out from the crowd for their all-round excellence, and the value they will contribute over 2017 and going forward.”
Mobile Magic Carpet was described by judges as: “A truly innovative product that opens up new worlds of education and learning for students of any ability, from mainstream through to those with severe special educational needs requirements. Revolutionary.”
Didn’t have chance to see Mobile Magic Carpet at Bett?
No problem. We are also exhibiting at Integrated Systems Europe, Amsterdam where we have been nominated for the AV News Awards!
You can also book a demo by following this link.
What makes Mobile Magic Carpet stand out from other products in the market?
- It has 500+ apps
- Users can create their own interactive content in minutes using 35 different templates
- Our designer spent 6 months shadowing a teacher to understand how children learn and interact and has designed apps to meet these needs
- It has multiple access points, whether it be through eye gaze, switches, voice, gestures, computer, tablet or mouse, making it inclusive for everyone
- Users benefit from a support system that is unrivalled by other products on the market because the equipment and apps are designed and manufactured in-house
- The size of the projection can be altered from the size a wheelchair table top to 3.8 meters wide
- It is mobile
- It has high quality projection and does not suffer from latency or delayed response
- You can plug it in and play – with no need to connect to the internet